Latest news: I started an online payed course, as you will see below. Hope you will find this useful and join us on the links below. Thank you and enjoy reading!
1. About Ioana Avram + FASHION TEACHING ONLINE CLASSES: “I have more than a decade of teaching fashion design and fashion illustration to students all over the world. If you are passionate about fashion design and if your dream is to become a fashion designer, this course is for you! I will share with you all my secrets, tips and tricks of how to draw, how to think and be creative as a fashion designer. I am the author of the site ”Fashion teaching” as well as the teacher behind “Fashion teaching” Youtube channel that has more than 1,6 million views and more than 43.000 subscribers all around the globe.
Looking forward to teaching you about fashion design, illustration and creativity techniques when it comes to thinking like a fashion designer in order to create your first fashion collection. I designed this course to be easily understood for students and people who will want to start their own collection.”
My skills range in the following:
* Fashion design
* Fashion illustration
* Watercolor technique
* Art and Design
* Creativity techniques
– what people say about my courses here.
– Goals:this online class is meant to be for all of you who are interested in a fashion career, university entrances, master degrees, business, portfolio making, hobby.
2. What can you learn?
– how to sketch fast
– how to achieve a perfect drawing
– how to harmonize colors in a fashion collection
– how to think like a fashion designer
– how to use fashion trends in your ideas
– how to sketch costumes inspired by a certain topic
– how to concept a collection starting from any source of inspiration
– how to boost your creativity in no time
– how to draw your own fashion collection
3. Please check this page where you can see what we do at Fashion Teaching classes: https://www.pinterest.com/isandru/fashion-teaching-by-ioana-avram/
4. How does it work? How to be accepted into the Online Class?
1. Send me an email with the Subject “Fashion Teaching Online Classes A” ( if you want to apply for the online course that starts the 1st of November): firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You will receive a reply with the brief: a challenge that you have to do in one week and then to send it to me via email: email@example.com
3. After my approval, you will receive the financial details and my Paypal account where you have to send the payment for the first month.
4. Acceptance into the online class
5. Stay tuned on 2 things: your email and this Facebook group where each week I will post a new challenge + images with sources of inspiration
6. You will have one week to draw your sketches on the challenge I posted on Facebook
7. Send me you drawings here: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You will receive a personal feed-back on your drawings and tips on how to improve
9. Prepare for the next challenges: 2, 3, 4
10. After the first month ( each course has 3 months), you will have to make another payment in my Paypal account to receive the next challenges.
This will happen also after the 2nd month and then…wait to see if you won the big prize! Read below to find out more.
5. Duration of the course: 3 months
Each class will learn different things, so enroll for all of them if you want to be challenged by 48 different topics.
There will be challenges each week: 1 challenge/week = 4 challenges/month = 12 challenges/course
-The class A will be started at 1st of November 2015 – finish: 1st of February 2016.
-The class B will be started at 1st of December 2015 – finish: 1st of March 2016.
-The class C will be started at 1st of January 2016 – finish: 1st of April 2016.
-The class D will be started at 1st of February 2016 – finish: 1st of May 2016.
6. Who can participate? Requirements to attend the course:
– Basic drawing knowledge
– Basic color knowledge
– No need to be an art student
– No need to have computer skills
– You will need a photo camera/phone camera/scanner
7. Technical conditions of receiving works:
– This is the way I would like to receive your drawings:
Clear images, white background, the source of inspiration next to your drawings.
Scanned sketches or photographed with a good light. Blurred images to be avoided, sharp photos are desired. Also, please do not forget to send them to me on my email here:email@example.com
8. Language support:
( for feed-back, communication via email etc)
9. The fee: 300 Euros/3 month course
(payment requested through Paypal “100 euros” per month) – the paypal account will be send to each of the 10 students to be enrolled in the class.
Discounts for more than 1 course:
If you attend 2 courses ( group A + B ) = 500 euros instead of 600 euros
If you attend 3 courses ( group A + B + C )= 700 euros instead of 900 euros
If you attend 4 courses ( group A + B + C + D ) = 900 euros instead of 1200 euros
– each series ( A, B, C, D ) will have a winner (so, 4 winners in total)
– this one will be announced at the end of each series and the price will be one of the following ( at his/her option):
a) one of my original watercolors to be sent by post
b) a free month of training on my next group online class
c) 1 hour on skype where he/she can talk live with me
11. Where can you find Ioana Avram?